Speaking is Writing. Silver is Gold.
The Wortfachgeschaeft is a speciality store for words. Just tell me what you want to say and I’ll put it into words. Everything is possible.
What I love most: Developing an authentic online presence for your website and the suitable social media channels; making complicated content easy to understand and pleasurable to read; teaching.
- Nicola is a freelance writer and voice-over, and a part-time lecturer at IMC Krems where she teaches the Writing Lab for the Business Administration programme.
- Until July 2018 she worked as a senior copywriter and project manager at the Vienna-based new media & ad agency k25.
- When employed at the social business consultancy ambuzzador, she wrote copy for brands such as Austrian Airlines, DellEMC, Maybelline Austria, OMV, BIPA, Cadenzza Jewellery, and t:by tetesept.
- Before founding Wortfachgeschaeft, she was project manager and copywriter for a PR agency, where she was the editor, translator, and proofreader for the Austrian tourism magazine Creative Austria and editor in chief and main contributing writer for the quarterly magazine of the Konservatorium City of Vienna University.
- Nicola has 6 years experience in the field of film and TV as a reporter and programme maker for various TV formats, image films, teasers, trailers, and advertisements …
- and 8 years experience as a professional voice-over for advertising and media.
- She worked as a contemporary dancer and as a freelancer for MTV, both in London, UK.
- Nicola gained her AA degree with highest honors in Communications / Film-, TV-, Radio Production in Santa Rosa, California …
- after studying Comparative Literature and English and American Studies in Vienna, Austria.